Friday 5 July 2013

Temple Feeds

Now that the Temple Feeds exhibition is been closed down you can view the photographs I took for the Second Chances graduate bursary here.

My work is depicting the working life of Severn Project an urban gardening project supporting socially excluded individuals working on reclaimed disused land to grow organic vegetables. The photographs were taken during February 2013, perhaps the most miserable winter of the last few decades. I photographed two sites the Keynsham and the Bristol Meads sites. With my photographs I was aiming to show the strength of people and the pride they find in their work.

Second Chances is part of Bristol Temple Quarter commissions, coordinated by WatershedKnowle West Media Centre and MAYK, with support from Bristol City Council and Arts Council England.











No comments:

Post a Comment